First snow track
The usage of the first snow tracks is free of charge during the late winter 2017–2018.
Two first snow tracks are opened in Kuopio every year before the starting of the actual skiing season. These first snow tracks are located in Puijo and Tahko.
First snow track in Puijo
A 1,4 kilometres long track that is illuminated till 9 pm.
The opening hours of dressing rooms:
Mon-Fri 7 am–9 pm and Sat–Sun 7 am–6 pm
First snow track in Tahko
1,25 kilometres (2,5 kilometres round and forth) long track that is illuminated till 10 pm.
The usage of the first snow tracks is free of charge during the late winter 2017–2018. The city of Kuopio is responsible for the maintenance of the first snow tracks.
Subscription for the Puijo First Snow Track
- Subsription 45 euros
- A day ticket 11 euros
- Discount groups
- Subscipription 30 euros
- A day ticket 7,50 euros
Customers under 15 years can ski free of charge with a paying adult.
Sale of the subsriptions:
- Cardu-mobile application
- Subsriptions for adults (45 €): www.cardu.com/ensilumenlatu45
- Subsriptions for discount groups (30 €): www.cardu.com/ensilumenlatu30
- APC-ski (at the service building of the Puijo Skiing Center) Mon-Fri at 8 am-6 pm, Sat at 10 am-3 pm and Sun at 10 am-2 pm (in cash)
- Puijo Tower Mon-Thu 11 am-7 pm, Fri–Sat 11 am-9 pm and Sun 11 am–4 pm (in cash)
Sale of the day tickets:
- APC-ski (at the service building of the Puijo Skiing Center) Mon–Fri 8 am–6 pm, Sat 10 am–3 pm and Sun 10 am–2 pm (in cash)
- Puijo Tower Mon–Thu 11 am–7 pm, Fri–Sat 11 am–9 pm and Sun 11 am–4 pm (in cash)
Subscription for the Tahko First Snow Track
- Subscription 65 euros
- A day ticket 15 euros
A ticket is personal. In Tahko the prices are same for everyone (no discounts).