Are you wondering what to do on a bright and frosty day in October? Here’s a tip for you: Why not head to the nature conservation area of Pisa, located only about one hour drive from Kuopio. There are 8,5 km of marked nature trails at Pisa, as well as stairs and landings to rest on. The cherry on the cake is waiting for those who have the stamina to climb all the way to the top to the observation tower; the view from the top takes your breath away and is well worth the climb.
There are many new residential areas being planned and built in Kuopio at the moment and in the years to come. With this questionnaire, we would like to hear about your preferences and interests regarding housing and residential areas in Kuopio. In addition, this will help us discover potential residents for the new residential areas. By answering this questionnaire, you are helping us develop Kuopio to a city of good living that looks like its residents.
What kind of information do you need in order to find your way from a bus stop to your final destination and vice versa? Is it easy to use public transportation in Kuopio? Answer our questionnaire and take part in a raffle for three Waltti travel vouchers of 50 euros. The questionnaire is open until October 9th 2019.
- How to move on after the act of violence in Kuopio?
- The whole Finland is mourning along with Kuopio today
- Act of violence in Herman shopping center in Levänen
- Dana Michel is the 2019 Winner of ANTI Festival International Prize for Live Art
- The 18th edition of ANTI - Contemporary Art Festival will take place between 10th and 15th September 2019
- Kuopio is the 5th best place to move to in Finland