Three hidden gems to visit in Kuopio in the autumn – experiences nearby that don't require expensive equipment
In August, we encourage you to get to know Kuopio’s nature’s three treasures – nature trails in Kolmisoppi-Neulamäki, Puijonnokka – a scenic viewpoint and Kelokylä – a recreational area maintained by the Kurkimäki village association. All locations are near and don’t require expensive equipment, you can just stop by and enjoy the experience and nature.
Starting from the beginning of July, you can travel virtually in the footsteps of Minna Canth through an augmented reality app and visit places that were dear to her. What does Minna Canth have to say about equality for example? The writer herself will be brought to life portraying the 19th century zeitgeist in her salon for you.
- Kuopio is the 5th best place to move to in Finland
- Issue with Kuopio city bike mobile app has been solved
- Recycling the fox – mobile game encouraging recycling to be tested in schools
- Let’s walk Puijo’s nature trails!
- The city council accepted the cooperation agreement – IRONMAN competition to take place at Tahko
- Finnish architecture exhibition at the Council Office Building