City of Kuopio - Frontpage
City of Kuopio has signed an agreement with Väre Ltd for the purchase of green electricity. From now on all the electricity used by the city of Kuopio is produced by renewable energy sources. This is a significant decision from the point of view of environmental responsibility, because Kuopio´s total electricity consumption is 55,000 megawatt-hours in a year.
- Application for basic education for adults starts in April
- Virtual Finland Ice Marathon 2021
- Most of the students at Pyörö Upper Comprehensive School will switch to distance learning from Monday 18 January onwards
- Polar Summer Night builds a cultural bridge between Finland and Japan at the Puijo Tower
- Important connections created at Living Lab event
- Kuopio Living Lab at the heart of North Savo product innovation