Are you wondering what to do on a bright and frosty day in October? Here’s a tip for you: Why not head to the nature conservation area of Pisa, located only about one hour drive from Kuopio. There are 8,5 km of marked nature trails at Pisa, as well as stairs and landings to rest on. The cherry on the cake is waiting for those who have the stamina to climb all the way to the top to the observation tower; the view from the top takes your breath away and is well worth the climb.
There are many new residential areas being planned and built in Kuopio at the moment and in the years to come. With this questionnaire, we would like to hear about your preferences and interests regarding housing and residential areas in Kuopio. In addition, this will help us discover potential residents for the new residential areas. By answering this questionnaire, you are helping us develop Kuopio to a city of good living that looks like its residents.
What kind of information do you need in order to find your way from a bus stop to your final destination and vice versa? Is it easy to use public transportation in Kuopio? Answer our questionnaire and take part in a raffle for three Waltti travel vouchers of 50 euros. The questionnaire is open until October 9th 2019.
- Issue with Kuopio city bike mobile app has been solved
- Recycling the fox – mobile game encouraging recycling to be tested in schools
- Let’s walk Puijo’s nature trails!
- The city council accepted the cooperation agreement – IRONMAN competition to take place at Tahko
- Finnish architecture exhibition at the Council Office Building
- Come and share your experiences of moving to Kuopio – workshop on Wednesday 17 April