City of Kuopio - Frontpage
Almost one in three people in Finland have suffered a slip-and-fall accident either this winter or last winter. Of those, close to a third were injured and one in eight had to take time off from work or school because of the fall. These accidents are often caused by the weather, but frequently it is our being ill-prepared for slippery conditions that is partly to blame. The Pysy pystyssä (Stay on your feet) campaign is a reminder that you can equip yourself to prevent slip-and-fall accidents.
All public events with more than 20 participants prohibited by order of the Eastern Finland Regional State Administrative Agency
The regional COVID-19-team (“corona coordination group”) of North Savo had their meeting on December 18, after which it gave again recommendations for the prevention of the epidemic. All public events with more than 20 participants between 23.12.2020 and 22.1.2021 are prohibited by order of the Eastern Finland Regional State Administrative Agency.
- City of Kuopio joins Kuopio Pride 29.8.-5.9.
- The beginning of a new season in early childhood education in Kuopio
- International grand market at the Kuopio market square 13.–16.8.
- Guided food walk " Tasting Kuopio " on Friday 14 August
- Testing for the coronavirus to increase
- Community is Savilahti’s driving force – a vision shared by actors in the area