City of Kuopio - Frontpage
City of Kuopio has signed an agreement with Väre Ltd for the purchase of green electricity. From now on all the electricity used by the city of Kuopio is produced by renewable energy sources. This is a significant decision from the point of view of environmental responsibility, because Kuopio´s total electricity consumption is 55,000 megawatt-hours in a year.
- Testing for the coronavirus to increase
- Community is Savilahti’s driving force – a vision shared by actors in the area
- Kuopio Dance Festival 2020 has been canceled
- Customer fees for Early childhood education Apr 14 – May 13, 2020
- Kuopio City Library has extended all loan periods – new due dates start from June 9th
- Day care and preschool education services will continue