Psychologist and school social worker services in general and vocational upper secondary education

The school social worker supports students' everyday work at school, social interaction and ability to function. The social worker provides guidance and counselling in different life situations (housing, finances, living independently, relationships and life management) and problems related to their studies.

The student welfare psychologist helps students with problems related to studying (e.g. learning difficulties, stress) and concerns about their mental wellbeing and emotional life.