In September, it might be worth a while to visit the Niittylahti area and admire the beautiful autumn leaf color. The Niittylahti area is one of the most important outdoor and recreational areas in Kuopio and is mostly owned by the city of Kuopio. You can get to know the versatile nature of the area, for example, on an 8 km long nature trail.
Three hidden gems to visit in Kuopio in the autumn – experiences nearby that don't require expensive equipment
In August, we encourage you to get to know Kuopio’s nature’s three treasures – nature trails in Kolmisoppi-Neulamäki, Puijonnokka – a scenic viewpoint and Kelokylä – a recreational area maintained by the Kurkimäki village association. All locations are near and don’t require expensive equipment, you can just stop by and enjoy the experience and nature.
- Dana Michel is the 2019 Winner of ANTI Festival International Prize for Live Art
- The 18th edition of ANTI - Contemporary Art Festival will take place between 10th and 15th September 2019
- Kuopio is the 5th best place to move to in Finland
- Issue with Kuopio city bike mobile app has been solved
- Recycling the fox – mobile game encouraging recycling to be tested in schools
- Let’s walk Puijo’s nature trails!